Adams County Reads One Book has returned! Join us in January of 2006 when we read "Peace Like a River" by Leif Enger.


Thursday, January 26, 2006

Free books released in Gettysburg

14 free copies of Peace Like a River have been "released" in Gettysburg - some on the Gettysburg College campus and some in town. If you find one, please pick it up and read it, or give it to someone you know will read it!

Log into the website listed on the book cover to record where you found it, what you thought, and where you left it when you finished reading it.

One reader left this comment about a copy found at the Ragged Edge Coffeehouse in Gettysburg:

I attended an open mike night last week at The Ragged Edge Coffee House in Gettysburg PA. I was there with my husband and our baby - the baby was fussy and so I wandered around the upstairs rooms of the coffee house. I was very pleased to find this book which I had read about. I started it right away and had a hard time putting it down! A great book. I am going to pass it on to my sister-in-law and hope she will continue the journey.


hepaticas, if you enjoy this book half as much as I did, you're in for a great ride. Congratulations on finding the book!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?